2/20/10

ELEMENTS OF ANTICRIST IN OUR COUNTRY...BELONG TO OUR GOVN? - A RESEARCH STILL IN ACTION



Once I reached at a music store, selling much kind of music discs, movie DVDs and every kind of genre of music. The excitement in our heart to find and search for nasyid discs was eventually turned to be not very. Shock, we found a song disc with its cover imaged a Zionist characterised picture. The image of antichrist. This makes us to become excited in other way. We captured a picture. We go back and try to compare and doing some research about the picture and what it try to give meaning towards the listeners of the music and for sure to attract the listeners and admirers of the singer to praise the arrival of antichrist.

Sometimes, I just can’t understand why such this obvious trick made by Muslims enemies was not taken any action towards them by our government. I mean, the Islamic government as admitted by our ministers and their cronies. Is it too hard for them to do this? If too hard, why can you ask your public prosecutors to take action on our Muslim brothers so that they will be placed in Kamunting under ISA? Why and why? Do the Zionist’s agenda to take over our country still not clear yet for them to see? This question keep running in my mind till make me worry if I also will be one of the preys that will be caught by government. Yeargh, maybe they have reason to put me under it even though without any evidence. That’s we call as the oppression of government.

On this matter, I think there is something that was hidden by government with their agenda of cooperates with the freemasonry movement. As I concern, I notice that there are so many freemason clues in our country. It is about our government. Hmm...I’m having a research on this matter. Soon, I will come with the facts.

Hmm...Hopefully, our government clean themselves from any freemason influents and obviously from any Zionist influences. If have been cleaned by all these characteristics, then only people can give respect towards you and I will stop insulting you.

P/s: careful with the freemason plans that have entered to the government.


ELEMENT OF FREEMASON CLEARLY CAN BE SEEN HERE.


one eye symbolise that the arrival of antichrist


the selling such this elements are proliferated over our country. where is the power of our government that admitted before they are an islamic govn?

you people think it yourself yah.



No comments: