2/20/10

Connection of coca cola with beer company

I took my time last month to enjoy spending money to buy my equipments and some snacks for night loafing around. Once i reached at the beverages racks, i saw a bottle of beer was packed together with several tins of coca cola. This creates a confusing among my friends. I myself before, had totally and affirmly boycott this Zionist product. For me, whatever reason anyone gives about coca cola, i still on my stand that saying that this product was came from Zionist and no doubt at all to say that it is haram.

Today, the prove is here. Coca cola showed itself that they have collaborated with the fucking retard beer company. No doubt at all guys. I will show the picture below. So, now there are 3 reasons on why coca cola becomes haram. Besides it support jews and can retard our healthy, coca cola also actually support beer company. Do you all forget that our prophet had said, those who have any kind of relationship in helping the production of beer, mean that, they will be put in the hell.

So, think it yourself or you will regret soon.


this picture was captured in kedah in a mall.


No comments: