2/20/10

disgusting...because of the weaknesses of the ex-students...

It is quite a long time I never go to my previous school since last year. Now, I have quite a free time to explore my hometown which also my school town. Once I reached here, first and foremost, I took a breakfast at a food stall. The owner of the stall or the hawker had successfully attracts me to sit for quite a long period with nasi lemak and roti canai which are still hot and the sambal was still spicy. Wow, unforgotten the hot milk made by the man there.
Fuhh...the environment was still cool and the sky still not fulfilled with clouds. Even, the sky was still dark. Hmm...how long do I have to wait for the driving school to open? It was 8. For sure it was opened. So, I went there and have a look on it. Yes! It’s already opened. I directly ride the school’s car with the instructor on the driver’s sit. Half of the way, we changed position. I drove the car. Praise be to Allah that I managed to drive it until the end of the point of our journey. Huhu.
Oops! Today is Friday. A very good Friday. The day of the week. Leader for all the days in a week. Allah had created this day with so many benefits towards humans. I thanked Allah. I prayed and then returned back to Rantau Panjang. My beloved hometown. Only the one that will be still in mind. Can’t be lost or even destroyed of this memory.
In the evening, i try to persuade myself to go back to Nilai. Before that, let me drink and eat some beverages first yah. Ermm....delicious. Radix and some traditional foods. Argh! My eyes get ill. What the hell that boy and girl doing? This is really fucking retard. I mean, fucking shit.
How come the veiled girl like that can act such this action? Hmm...then I start thinking what happen if our ummah especially the apprentice of Islamic leaders from Islamic school acting like this. This is the replies. When teachers in school start neglecting their students. When parents start to ignore their children. When ex-students start to forget their brothers and sisters in school. I just feel that it is my responsibility to go back to school and keep contact with them. They are important. Do u wish to see them live in a very bad way of life with social problems keep tying around them? If not, come with me, we together help our teachers in school building a new era. An era that can ensure and help our brothers and sisters to get a good academic result and the best way of life. Full with Islamic messages and perfect with Islamic teaches.
who's role? our role. yeah, our role. almost become absolute.

No comments: